Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    Before I catch hell, yes I do know it's Gretchen and not Gretchan.


    And Fox uses a Rassy Poll with a margin of error of Monkey Fuck Ridiculous. hahahaha I love Jon Stewart.


    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...son-dumbs-down

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    Gretchen Carlson, not Wilson.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    Damn, I messed this thing all up. Have no clue why I was thinking Wilson, is that even some famous person? I didn't even notice that I messed that up, just focused on the first name I screwed up too. Wow, i dumbed this thread down from the title.


    But that's kinda of crazy to dumb yourself down like that, esp. when you're as smart as she should be with her education.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    wilson sings country music iirc

    yeah, but shes not the first to dumb down her thoughts for TV

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    That's right, remember her now, wondered where I got that name...at least I mixed the two names up and didn't pull it out of my ass, makes me feel better.


    That just doesn't make sense to me, she's obviously worked pretty hard, I mean again back to the Oxford thing - I'm sure she could have managed to get a job there, shameful what they're making her do and act like. "I googled the word czar this weekend.", I mean most people would know what that means, esp a Standford graduate. That network proves itself to be nuttier by the day.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    Wow, so they made a video to support my arguement that advanced degrees and even being educated at Oxford does not = intelligence!!!???!!!
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    In fact, I bet this Gretchen is smarter than Fox's Gretchen. I bet she knows exactly what an ignoramus is, and a tsar (czar) too.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5JQjOLnzqQ"]YouTube- Gretchen Wilson - I'm Here For The Party[/ame]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Wow, so they made a video to support my arguement that advanced degrees and even being educated at Oxford does not = intelligence!!!???!!!
    Nope, they made a video showing how she was dumbing herself down to play the 'concerned mother trying to make sense of this crazy govt.' part.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    No, they made a video speculating that she was not as dumb as all things would indicate that she is. Evidence versus speculation.....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretchan Wilson dumbs down....

    She couldn't be as smart I'm thinking she is, sure, but to as dumb as she's pretending to be? Not a chance, you don't even make it through a day in any college being that dumb. They're trying to "relate to the average person", but what does that say about America? They must think we're dumber than originally thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •